Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Robert-ism

We were in the car running an errand. Carly was finishing off Robert's apple. Robert says, "Look Mom! Carly ate the whole thing up to the seeds!"
I said, "Wow! That's good!" Reminiscing, I continued, "When you were tiny -- even littler than Carly -- you used to eat the whole apple seeds and everything. You were this itty-bitty thing running around with this huge apple and the next thing I knew you had eaten the whole thing!"
Robert with a huge grin on his face says, "Yeah and before I could eat food I ate from mom."
Me and Sandy just cracked up.


4 comments:

Lori said...

Of course he said it with a grin on his face.
Boys. Boys. Boys.

Hannah said...

hey aunt jo,
that is so Robert, we miss you guys and hope to see you see you soon. we miss the little things that.

McB's said...

OHHHHH, that's funny!!!! Luckily he didn't say that in public huh? LOL

Pam said...

Gotta love it! That is too cute!