Thursday, May 8, 2008

Grandma Sandy's In Town!!

We're so excited! Grandma Sandy is here! We love it when Grandma Sandy comes for a visit. We went to the airport to pick her up this afternoon and we just got back a little while ago. The kids are sleeping with her tonight. How cute is that? Here's a pic of the kids and her. She's reading them their bedtime story (she got to do the whole bedtime thing tonight....whew!)

They're all in Carly's room right now just talking and giggling with the lights out. I love that they have that experience of what a grandma is. I never had that. My father's mom died when he was a young boy and my mother's mom only speaks spanish and lives in Mexico so I never did develop much of a relationship with her. I was always so jealous of hearing how my friends loved their grandmas' so much. But it's all good now that my kids have the experience of a real grandma.

We love you Grandma Sandy! Welcome Back!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

The love of a Grandma is wonderful! Lucky kids! I really didn't have it either but it is priceless!

Robbie said...

Honestly who doesn't love Grandma Sandy? Incredible woman.