Friday, May 2, 2008

Painting Carly's Room

So for the past two days we've been painting Carly's room. Carly, of course, was ecstatic. Her color of choice was pink. But not just an ordinary pink -- Hot Lava Pink to be precise.

So we started painting.....

And painting......

Until we got the under coat done.....

I finished the top coat tonight at 11:30pm. I don't have the picture of that yet so you'll have to wait until tomorrow. But here's a picture of my house and the complete mess we've been living in for the past 2 days:



This is why I hate doing projects. I can barely keep up with the house as it is let alone when I'm doing a project. So it stays a mess. AND IT DRIVES ME NUTS!!! But tomorrow Rosie is coming. Yay!!!
Did I mention I finished the room, but won't have a picture until tomorrow? I'm so tired....

My stupid dog ate a doll I had ever since I was a little girl today. I know. I know. All of you are saying, "And you want another one???" Yep. But you have to understand Max is just a sweet, dopey dog. And the kids love him. So he's staying. Here's a pic:
Max was incarcerated for the whole day after that:



Stupid dog.

2 comments:

Kaye said...

Wow....you are so brave to let your kids paint.....I am not that nice....how fun to do pink! Make sure you post a pic so I can see what I am missing out on.

Liz Rose said...

I like the play by play pictures of the room development, and then Max's downfall. :)