Friday, February 27, 2009

Visiting Teaching

You know. As I have mentioned before, visiting teaching has always been a thorn in my side. Teaching and being taught -- either way I was just annoyed with it. But, I have to say that the last few teachers I've had have been awsome. I have just loved them. And, as strange as it may sound, I can totally see the whole point of the program now. I've had the best time with the gals I teach and with the ones who teach me. I feel like I'm really developing some good relationships with my girls and I know that my teachers make me feel so good. They make me feel normal and sane -- they keep me in touch with reality. So, Ladies, until next time! I totally look forward to it!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I look forward to it to!!!

Kim said...

Ditto..We love seeing you too :) ~K