Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Simple Little Prayer

Mike has a '65 Mustang GT Fastback living in our garage. It's a beautiful car -- very sexy, if I must say. It's red with two white racing stripes that run from the hood to the trunk. Yep, very hot. Anyway, we pushed it out of the garage last night to finally put away the christmas decorations and while doing so Mike decides it's time to get the baby running. It's got a couple of leaks coming from who knows where. So in order to to get it from point A to point B we needed the car keys -- couldn't find them anywhere. All day today we looked, looked and relooked. Mike came home in the middle of the day and looked some too. After going through things for the third or fourth time, I began to think it was hopeless and that it was time to call a lock smith. Not only that but I was so exhausted and distraught. I gave up doing everything I wanted to do today to help find those keys. I was at my wits end. So I knelt and prayed. I took a break from looking and about an hour later, I find the keys. Of course, they were some place we hadn't looked -- in a bag on top of the freezer out in the garage. Who woulda thought it? I certainly wouldn't have without that simple little prayer. I know that for certain. I just wish I would have done it sooner!

No comments: