Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Need A Break

I'm having one of those nights where everything my kids do absolutely drives me nuts. Robert was leaning up against me and I told him to stop leaning on me. Carly keeps wanting to help me in the kitchen with dinner and I'm doing everything I can not to yell at her. But I did send her away. All I want to do is go into my room and shut the door and be left alone. But, of course, I can't. I'm a mom. We aren't allowed that luxury. Mike's not coming home 'til late tonight so I have to really practice patience. I don't know if I have in me tonight though. !&^!#$!! I NEED A BREAK! .....I'm booking myself a massage!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Want company? When and where are you going? I can so relate to feeling that way too :)

Rae said...

That is why I ran away to Las Vegas.

Pulsiphers said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY I WAS FEELING THAT WAY YESTURDAY AND TODAY. THANK YOU FOR LUNCH AND I AM SORRY MY SON IS A MONSTER.

Lori said...

It's all part of the great plan of happiness...or so it's called. Make sure you do get a break somehow so that you can enjoy the "happy" part.

julianna said...

i love you girl! there's always bedtime right? hang in there. we wouldn't be human if we didn't have those "ahhh.." times.