Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No Pics...AGAIN

I hate not being able to post pics!

We went to Carpinteria on Friday to the Seal Rookery. That's just a place along the coast where the Harbor Seals go to have their babies (don't worry. I didn't know that that was either). The day was absolutely gorgeous! Warm and sunny with a slight breeze. We went up with Julianna, Kelly, Stephanie, Liz and Elizabeth and of course, all the kids. I even took Robert out of school for the special occassion. After all, it was a natural science field trip right? Anyway, I got some really good pictures of the big pregnant mama seals and somewhere amongst the mix was a tiny baby seal that had just been born that morning. Totally cool!

After seeing the seals, we stopped off at Santa Claus Lane and ate at this yummy little restaurant where there was a wonderful place to eat outside and the kids could play in this big giant sand pit. It was so nice!!! I got some really nice pics of the kids playing and stuff, but I can't post them due to the computer issue. Bummer!

I also have some really cute pics of Carly at her gymnastics class on Tuesday. Oh man! She really hammed it up for the camera. She really played up the princess hands. You know, what I mean -- arms straight down her sides with her hands perpendicular to the floor. Too cute!!! Of course, she was up on her toes just for that special princess affect. But, again, no pics.

I'm hoping I'll be getting that external hard drive soon. Some posts just aren't worth writing about without pictures!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Hey Jo. Will you email me? I finally joined the blog world, and I want to send you an invite. I really enjoy reading about your life.

--Brenda V.

Jo said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited! wokwok67@roadrunner.com Thanks for letting me in and welcome to the club!