Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Great Weekend

In spite of Mike being gone all weekend, I had a great weekend. Friday night I invited a couple of girlfriends out for date night. After all, why waste a perfectly good baby sitter just because my husband is out of town, right? So we went out had dinner, went to a chick flick, and had dessert afterwards. Good times. Good times.

My girl, Robyn and her husband and, of course, their baby boy, Andrew, came up the next day and spent the day with us. Robyn and I went to a baby shower and then came back and hung out and then we all went to the park. It's just fun being with them. The kids just love them and Robyn and I can laugh into the morning together if we had the chance. Love you guys!!

The kids and I had a great day at church today. The spirit was strong and we saw our friends. Mike came home and we were thrilled to have him back.

And for tomorrow..... a massage and facial for me. hehehehe.....

No comments: