Thursday, January 29, 2009

Organized -- Kinda

So this month I really wanted to get my act together and get organized. I needed some help on organizing my days/weeks so I went to the store looking for a day planner. FranklinCovey has never disappointed me in this endeavor, but this time I'm sorry to say that they did. Is it just me, but have their planners become too complicated? So I started looking at what others had to offer and was sorely disappointed.

After studying what was wrong with some of the most popular planners I decide to make up my own and have been completely pleased with the results. Now I'm planning my menus; have figured out how much time in the day I have to do what I want to accomplish and have decided to give myself a whole week to get things done. I have figured out what days to what on (ie: laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning etc.). I don't exactly have everything worked out yet, but I feel like I actually have control of my life again. Yay!!!!

1 comment:

julianna said...

i am so excited to see the "jo life organizer"!! sign me up!