Sunday, June 29, 2008

PreK "Gradulation"

A few weeks ago I picked up Robert from school and he comes out so excited and says, "Mom! I'm going to have a gradulation!"

This last Wednesday he had his "gradulation". His little graduating class sang a couple of songs before they actually graduated. The first one was "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong. The second one was "On Broadway" by George Benson. I cried during the first one and in the second one Robert got to do a little break dancing for the crowd. And honestly, he wasn't bad.
After their little program Robert actually graduated with cap and gown and all. It was way too cute. Of course, when it was my sons turn to recieve his diploma and then face the crowd he stood there for over his alloted time to soak it all in. His teacher had to tell him a couple of times to move on. Mike and I both cracked up.
Afterwards we ate at Daphne's Greek Cafe and had Cold Stone Ice Cream for dessert. It was a great way to end one of many milestones in our boy's life.

3 comments:

Liz Rose said...

So cute!! I love the full cap and gown!! And I really like how all the little boys are in shirts and ties!!

Jackie's Blog said...

that's cute wish i could have been there ;)

Hannah said...

One of the many reasons I love Rob! :P