Monday, June 2, 2008

Princess Schmincess

Okay. I took the quiz. You know the one. Which Princess are you? The first time I took it I was Aurora (Sleeping Beauty). I didn't like that one because it said I was sheltered so I took it again and then it said I was Snow White. That was better, but still I wasn't satisfied so I took it again. The third time around it said I was Cinderella. I had to laugh at that one too. Afterall, I do not believe I'm at all patient (just ask my kids). So which is it? Maybe I've got multiple personalities???
http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354&m=-1

3 comments:

McB's said...

Ok, so I took your quiz and it says I'm Cinderella also. I am like you, NOT PATIENT so what's up with that? That's weird. It would be nice in your case though cuz you can pick who you want to be that day because yes, apparently you have multiple personalities. LOL

Hannah said...

I'd say out of the three princesses that you got, you are most like Cinderella. Thats a fun quiz though!

Kim said...

I don't think you can judge ones patience by their parenting alone. Besides, I think you're way more patient than me. I was Esmerelda--you know they gypsy dancer from Hunchback. She's not even a princess! Whatever...