Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Carly!!!!


Today is Little Miss Carly Jo's birthday. She was born 3 years ago at 8pm at Simi Valley Hospital. My doctor (Shayla Kasel, MD -- fabulous dr by the way) manipulated a few things here and there so that I would have little Miss Carly a week early. It worked and 3 years and 2 1/2 hours ago I had miss Carly. The labor was easy compared to Robert's and when she came out it was like instant girl bonding. I was so afraid of having a little girl because I know all the drama that comes with a little girl. But when I saw her for the first time all the anxiety of having a girl vanished. She was my sister, my daughter, my soul. She was my baby girl. The bond of sisterhood was instantaneous and I was completely in love. I vowed right then and there that no matter how hard it was going to get I was not going to ruin that bond we had. And although at the times Carly has been more than trying, she is still my sister, my daughter, my soul.

Happy Birthday, Princess Carly!! We Love You!

3 comments:

Pam said...

She is something special!! Happy Birthday Carly! You are a princess!!

Hannah said...

Happy birthday princess Carly! I love you!!!

Kaye said...

That was so sweet....I teared up. Happy birthday Carly!