Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yeah!

Carly went poops on the potty today!!! We are so proud of her! She just calmly came into my bedroom to let me know that she needed to go potty. I said "ok lets go" and took her into the bathroom to help her do her business. After I got her situated she told me to go (lately she's been wanting me to leave her alone so that she can wipe herself) so I went. She then called me back into the bathroom and informed me of her huge accomplishment. I was shocked and so excited for her. I gave her big hugs and kisses and she finally got to play with the pack of dishes she picked out just for the occassion. She was thrilled and so was I! Yeah!!!!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yeah!!!

Nothing like getting excited over putting something in the toilet. :)

Lori said...

What? No picture of the poop in the potty? Just kidding. May it be the first of many!

Kaye said...

She wipes herself???? I am jealous!

McB's said...

YA for the poops!!!! I'm so envious right now and something I never thought I would be envious about...LOL!