Monday, January 26, 2009

Things Are Looking Up


Last week was a rough week. But this week things are looking up. I made it through another rough patch in my life and I feel like a stronger and better person. I don't talk about whats going on mostly because I keep myself so busy that I don't give myself time to worry about it. Plus, the kids don't need to know whats going. Not this time anyway.

So I think this time around, I learned this... no matter how painful your trial can be and how uncertain you may be about the outcome of the future, don't second guess yourself and your motives. If your choices are of God, stay strong. He will provide. That's His promise.

I love my life. I love my husband, I love my kids and I love my friends. Because of the love I feel from all of you, my life is so much easier!

6 comments:

Pam said...

So sorry to hear that you had a bad week:( You have such an awesome outlook though Jo and your Relief Society lesson really helped me last week. Thanks for being such a kind heart and a wonderful example! Love Ya!

McB's said...

K that makes me really want to know what happened girl! I'm glad you can say these things they are inspiration for all of us :)

Shand and Bry said...

Jo, are you ok?.. Really though? Is there anything I can do? Thank you for your awesome attitude and your friendship! You rock!

Kelly said...

Hope you are okay. We all love you! Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Liz Rose said...

I'm glad you are doing better. You are a strong woman, and example to me and the rest of us. Love ya!

Jo said...

I love you guys!