Friday, January 16, 2009

Food! Glorious Food!

I had my first real meal tonight. It's been nearly a 100 years since my last meal. And I swear it was the best meal I have EVER had. Really it's only been a week, but it seems like a 100 years . Anyway, for date night tonight we went to Blue Fin Grill and I a had the grill marinated salmon on sautee'd spinach. It was absolutely out of this world! I've had this before and it's always been good, but tonight it was exceptional! Mmmmmm! I would have liked to have a nice thick ribeye steak, but I have to start with lighter meats first. But it was still delicious

I've always loved food. I love cooking it and I love eating it. But I never realized just how much I loved it until this last week. Also, during the last week my sense of smell has become so acute. I swear I can smell garlic from a mile away now. I'm like a dog -- constantly distracted by smells, but mostly by the smell of food. :)

3 comments:

Pam said...

You were making me hungry in your last post! Glad that you finally got some real food in your stomach. Sounds yummy!!

Pam said...

You were making me hungry in your last post! Glad that you finally got some real food in your stomach. Sounds yummy!!

Pam said...

Sorry for pushing the button twice. Now I have two of the same comment on here. Darn! Now I have 3 comments on here. Sorry!