Saturday, January 17, 2009

Princess For A Day?

We went to Costco today and before we left Carly insisted on wearing one of her tiaras. I tried to distract her hoping that she would forget about the tiara but, of course, she didn't. She reminded me just before we walked out the door that I "must get her tiara".

So we get to Costco and one of the workers, noticing her tiara, asked her if she was a princess for the day. Carly says,"Uh Uh. Every day."

Honestly, I don't know where she gets it.... probably her dad. :)

3 comments:

Pam said...

Love that girl! And she is a princess everyday!

Kaye said...

Costco is the place to dress up! That is where George insisted on wearing his Darth Vader mask...the entire time. Maybe it won't be Charlie and Carly....maybe it will be George and Carly (even though it doesn't rhyme!!!)

Kim said...

Are you saying that Mike likes to wear a tiara? hmmm....I think I need more details--on second thought. No. No details please.