Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Well Lookey Here....

The other night I went in to check on Carly and this is what I found:


Yeah. That's right. She doesn't have any bottoms on and she's not in her bed. I have no idea how she got this way since I didn't put her to bed that way. I actually found her hanging half way off her bed, but after I started taking pictures she moved from her bed to the floor. I managed to find her panties and her pajama bottoms (somewhere across her room), put them back on, and get her back in bed without her waking up. Thank Goodness! But, I'm still at a loss at how that happened. Hmmm..... I wonder. But what a great pic for future blackmailing right??? And this is less revealing than the others I took (heh heh heh).

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love it!! I have a few pictures like that of my girls. I see it as my duty as a mother to make sure I have plenty of blackmail material. And WOW--I can't believe 3 years already!

McB's said...

hehe, that is funny. yes, GREAT blackmail pics all the way! I can't believe she didn't even wake up, that's great for you!

Robyn Welcker said...

I love it.....it was rather hot the other day but seriously at least leave the panties on......I just love her what a sweet girl and I hope that she had a wonderful birthday because ever princess deserves only the best!
I love you Jo.....
~robyn HAPPY 4th