Sunday, July 27, 2008

Beach and More Beach

Okay. So this summer has been all play, play, play. I've been trying so hard to keep our days filled with pool and beach. And so far I've been pretty successful. Thats why there haven't been too many posts since summer began... I've been too pooped to write!


Take a look at our summer so far.......

Best Friends: Laura & Carly (adorable, aren't they?)

Laura, KC, Seth & Charlie (what exactly is KC doing??)



Carly, Sarah & Shawn


Pam, Lori & Liz

(What's up with the hand in the face, Pam?? If it wasn't for that this would have been a great pic! Sheesh! hehehe)




The Boys: Robert, Zack, Brandon & Shawn





The kids and I went down to Newport one day and saw Robyn and her precious baby boy, Andrew. Good Times. Definately, worth the trip!!


Family came into town and of course we had to go to the beach with them. This is my niece, Jackie with Robert. Gorgeous, isn't she?

So there you have it. This will definately be a summer we'll remember. We're having so much fun with everyone!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Don't you know by now Jo that I will ruin a picture? Never take a picture of me, especially at the beach! Yuck! Looks like your having a great summer, and I am glad that we are included in with some of your fun times.

Rae said...

Wish we were there. Hopefully we will be hanging out with you all in a week and a half.

Anonymous said...

The summer is great fun especially at the beach or lake. I know how Mike has been filling his summer, baby showers. I know Mike had so much fun, he is considering throwing one just for guys. Great pics on your blog!