Monday, September 1, 2008

Summer's Over



It's official. Summer is over. Robert starts school tomorrow. I'm really sad . We have had so much fun this summer and now it's over. But Robert is so excited! He's so excited to be staying the whole day with his friends and to learn how to read and write. And because he's so excited I can't help but be excited for him (allbeit, reluctantly). I'm just going to miss him.


I asked Robert what his favorite part of the summer was and he said, "Hanging out at the beach with the boys."


I don't blame him. It's been a blast!!!!




1 comment:

Pam said...

Love the picture and I do feel your pain! It has been a great summer and I know one of Zack's favorite parts were hanging with the boys at the beach and mine was hanging out with the girls! Have a fun first day of school:)