Friday, February 26, 2010

People Come & Go, But Good Friends....


LAST FOREVER!!!!

It is never "Good-Bye" when it comes to good friends. It's just a "See you later" or an "Until next time". But never "Good-Bye".

Our dear sweet friend, Elizabeth, is moving to New Mexico tomorrow. We had our last Friday Girl's Lunch together with her today. I would be lying if I said that I'm okay with this. Because I'm not. I'm just sad.

I admit I have a gajillion best girl friends. However, each one fills a specific need in my life and helps me in different ways. And all of them together make me who I am. I also feel like each one has been hand-picked by God just for me to help me cope and get through this crazy journey of mine. So for one (or two) to move away just upsets my whole flow in life.

I'm greatful for knowing Elizabeth. I know she knows what she means to me and how much I love her. And I also know that this is definately not "Good-Bye". I look forward to our walks and talks and hikes in New Mexico. Nothings going to change. It's just another phase that we'll get through. But nothing is going to change.

So... until our next hike together in New Mexico!

5 comments:

AJsGirls said...

XO XO XO XO XO XO

I wish I had the words to express my love, sadness, and gratitude.

Until next time my dear friend!

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

AJsGirls said...

I drop by every once in a while to hear the long.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

Excuse for that I interfere ?At me a similar situation. I invite to discussion. Write here or in PM.