Friday, May 7, 2010

Tooth Missing!


I love this look! Nothing says childhood like your two front teeth missing, right?

We were in Oregon visiting my sister and her family over spring break when Robert lost his 6th tooth. He didn't want me to pull it even though it was hanging by a thread. He wanted me to wait until that upcoming Saturday "because it's Dad's birthday". I don't know why we had to wait 'til Mike's birthday. But it was important to Robert that we wait. So I respectfully waited. And waited. Honestly, it was driving me nuts. The tooth NEEDED to come out!

Fortunately the torture ended that evening. Robert was wrestling around with his cousin, Henry. I think the tooth bothered Henry as much as it did me because Henry starting tickling Rob and while he was laughing with his mouth wide open, Henry reached in and flicked Rob's tooth and that's all it took. Robert's tooth flew out of his mouth and Yay!!! It was all over.

Of course, the Tooth Fairy came that night and, once again, all was well in the world.




The Cousins:

Oliver



Carly and Lillian Putting Make-Up On Each Other
Thomas
Hyrum

The Three Amigos: Thomas, Robert & Hyrum

Sorry. No pics of Henry. But just imagine Oliver 10 years older. They look EXACTLY alike :)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love that look also. So cute!!

Pam said...

Love the missing teeth!! Robert looks so handsome with teeth and without:)