Monday, March 23, 2009

Big Bear

On our way to go-carting, alpine sliding & tubing.


Hanging out on the porch swing.
Ski School for Rob.

Ski school was a little harder than he expected. He thought he'd be doing jumps and flying through the air by now. Instead he kept falling down. Needless to say, he wasn't too happy with skiing. Can you tell?
Hangin' out at the cabin.



It was so much fun!! I love cold weather. I really do. That is the ONLY thing I miss about Utah. In fact, it cracks me up what Californians think is cold weather. The first day we were in Big Bear it was 65 degrees. The second day it was a little cooler due to the storm coming in and the third day was spectacular! It snowed and was blizzardy. We spent the morning in the cabin with the fire blazing. I loved it!

5 comments:

AJsGirls said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Pam said...

Love the family picture! Nice pictures...looks so much fun!

Pulsiphers said...

Looks like fun, I love the cold too but only if I can go home to now snow... Its fun for me to visit but I could never live in it. But we never had snow in St. George. But hey I found your blog. This is Kari by the way.

Brenda said...

Hey Jo. Looks like a fun trip. I'll have to find out where you guys stayed. We have had some interesting lodging experiences in Big Bear. I love the photos. I don't think you could be any cuter!

Rosey Posey said...

Ahh you guys look so cute in your snow gear. Looks like fun.