Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back To Reality

So I did it. I had my facial and massage yesterday and let me tell you it was absolutely heaven!!! I felt so alive and so regenerated afterwards I felt like I could conquer the world! I'm not kidding. It was wonderful! Then today I had a great lunch with some fantastic women who make me feel so loved and whom I have such a great time with that it's always a bummer when it ends. I'm so blessed for so many things!

But it's time to get back to reality. My house is a wreck because for the last two days I've done nothing but indulge myself. But honestly, I don't feel bad at all about that.

2 comments:

Robyn Welcker said...

I love you and yes you do deserve to feel like your on top of the world..cause you are so special...I loved what you wrote about our little family your so sweet... I was actually talking to Tyler the other night about that time he was out of town and I spent the night at your house and we did laugh the whole way into the morning.. till like 3:00 am...remember?..Your my girl too....Love you....xoxo

Hannah said...

Sounds like a FUN birthday! Hope you had a GREAAAT Birthday! I love you!