Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Face to Face Tour


Last weekend Mike and I went to the Billy Joel/Elton John Concert. I can't even begin to tell you how fabulous it was! We're standing at our seats (because it was so hard for me to sit down -- I was so excited!) and I turn to Mike and say, "I think I'm going to cry." These guys are some of my most favorite rock stars ever! And if you ask me they are two of the last true rock stars left. They sounded amazing and can still bring down the house.

The link below is the dynamic duo singing Piano Man together. This wasn't the concert we saw. This was in Tampa, FL, but it's almost exactly the same and will give you a good idea of what we saw. The stage set up is all the same and Elton is even wearing the same costume. However, I think our concert was better. Billy heard the crowd singing during the first chorus and stopped playing and let us sing. It was so cool! Anyway, here's to Billy and Sir Elton! Love You!!! WooHooo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1pbvoD214Y

4 comments:

Pam said...

How fun! My sister saw them in concert and said it was amazing! What a great time!

Hannah said...

What an amazing experience! I'm glad you had so much fun! You will never forget it!

Robyn Welcker said...

Jo I'm so glad that you guys had a blast at your concert...we enjoyed watching the kiddos they are a hoot.....love you always XOXO robyn

Rosey Posey said...

That sounds like a great concert. Billy Joel and Elton John were heard alot a my house growing up. Glad you had such a good time.