Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Robert!!!!!

"On October 28, 2002 the news spread far and wide, "Did you hear?" the creatures said. "A baby boy arrived!"

And our lives have never been the same since. He has brought us more joy and happiness than anything in this world has ever offered. He has my eyes and his daddy's personality. He's full of happiness and a desire to always do right. He is powerful and smart. He loves life. And he is a gift to us that we will never be able to match and we are honored to be his parents.

Happy Birthday, My BooBaLoo!!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

He is such a great kid! The Walden family loves him! Happy Birthday Robert!!!

Liz Rose said...

My two kiddos both adore Robert...and since they spend more time with him than I do...I trust their opinion. :) Thanks for sharing him with us!

Hannah said...

I love you Rob! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)!