Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ahhh.... The Innocence!

There is nothing I love more than the innocence of little children: Nothing bothers them; they don't take things personally; and anything sexual isn't naughty or dirty. It just is.

About a year ago a friend of mine was watching both Robert & Carly. They had two fairly young dogs who continually kept trying to establish dominance over one another by mounting and humping one another. Robert started laughing and asked her what her dogs were doing. My friend, Angie, said, "Oh, they're dancing." So, ever since then Robert will point out our dogs "dancing".

Well, today out of the corner of my eye I see Robert behind Jack kinda leaning over him and slightly moving back and forth. I turn to take a closer look and with a slight smile I ask him, "What are doing?" He said, "I'm dancing with Jack."

5 comments:

AJsGirls said...

Oh, Robert! I literally did LOL, what a sweet boy. Stil chuckling!

Liz Rose said...

Nice. Ahhhh......the innocence. Let it last a little bit longer.

Hannah said...

Robs B-day was yesterday! Give him lots of hugs and kisses from me!
XOXO,
Hannah

Hannah said...

Robs B-day was yesterday! Give him lots of hugs and kisses from me!
XOXO,
Hannah

McB's said...

Oh boy, that's a story to save for when he's older! LOL