Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tagged

I have to be honest. I'm not a big fan of these things. It's really hard to come up with answers. However, I love reading about everyone else. Anyways, here it goes....

These are the rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.

Here it goes:

Joys:
1. My husband and kids
2. Doing practically anything out doors
3. Physical Training... Man! I miss it!!

Fears:
1. Me dying before my kids are grown
2. My husband dying before kids are grown or before me while we're still young
3. One or both of my kids dying before me

Current obsessions/collections:
1. Cooking
2. Reading
3. My kids

Surprising Facts:
1. I'm a control freak (maybe that's not such a big surprise)
2. I can install a complete sprinkler system
3. I've got flat feet

I tag:
1. Robyn
2. Jackie
3. Hannah
4. Everyone else has been tagged!
5.

Have fun!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Thanks A. Jo! I really enjoyed reading all of your cool facts!!

Pam said...

Now I know who to call when we need a new sprinkler system. That is good info to have. Thanks for sharing!!!

McB's said...

Ya I'm not a fan either but it was fun to read yours and others :)