Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day

Carly paints beautiful watercolored pictures. She uses beautiful colors and blends them perfectly together. I love her pictures so much I save them to make greeting cards out of them. This is what she gave me for Mother's Day:



Nice!

Robert loves me. Mike told me that he was thinking for days on what he was going to say in his Mother's Day card. This is what he came up with:

He quoted a scripture... "because Mom loves the Lord." he told Mike.

This is what Rob made at school for me. It's an actual wood frame painted white. He drew the flowers on with a paint pen. It's my favorite gift ever!



Mike made me breakfast in bed which consisted of cinamon french toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and fresh squeezed orange juice (he actually picked it up from somewhere). Delicious!
After church and my excrutiating lesson, I was sent back into my room to relax and take a nap. I was brought lunch and my sweet husband recorded the "House" marathon for me. To top off the day, the kids and Mike made me chocolate chip cookies and sent me off to bed.
At the end of the day I told my husband what a great husband and daddy he was and do you know what he said? "Yeah, well, don't let the word out 'cuz I have a reputation to uphold."

Don't worry, Babe. Your secret's safe with me!

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Soo funny and lovely! I'm glad you have had a good mother's day.